Customer Data Quality
For data quality you can depend on.
Have you ever received communications from a business that gets your information wrong? Let's make sure this can't happen.
Accurate and up-to-date
Fulfil your legal obligation, under GDPR
Minimise your costs
Poor data is wasteful, both in time and money
Boost response rates by 22%*
Create communications that resonate
Why use Data Cleansing services?
The quality of your customer data is crucial, because many business functions depend upon it. In more recent times, accuracy of data is now a legal requirement**, and yet:
- 95% of marketing professionals report that poor data quality undermines business performance (2019 Global data management research, Experian 2019, pp.6) resulting in wasted resources, and additional costs
- 69% agree that inaccurate data itself is undermining the customer experience (ibid, pp.7)
- 29% of current customer / prospect data is inaccurate. (ibid, pp.10)
Equiniti can make use of both in-house and partnerships to maximise the accuracy of your customer data, offering you unprecedented confidence in your data.
- Mortality screening (Mortascreen, Bereavement Register, Death Notification Service)
- Goneaway screening
- Channel suppression (MPS, TPS)
- Channel validation (Email, Landline, Mobile, Address)
- Identity validation Confirm existence and relationship between person and data (Experian, TransUnion, LexisNexis, Equifax)
When you choose Equiniti, you also choose a roster of credible and established partners too. We’re not only experts in complex regulated environments, we’re also experts in leveraging the combined strengths of Equiniti and our partners.
** GDPR 5.1(d) “Personal data shall be…accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken (sic) to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay ('accuracy');”
Why customers love Equiniti
We place accuracy at the forefront of our activity. We are able to deliver a benchmark Quality Score, which is our confidence that the data has been objectively assessed against data quality standards.
We allow the benefits of a number of our relationships to be passed on to our customers. When you choose Equiniti, you also choose a roster of credible and established partners too.
Best in Compliance
We have a stringent data compliance process which means the data we provide is likely to be accurate and robust.
Together, we can...
Validate and standardise your data ready for any of your business systems.
Validate your customers, and link 3rd-party data to your own 1st-party data (using 'Linkage', under GDPR).
Provide suppression flags for customers based upon suppression data.